How can we help you?
- We ship to all 50 states. Monday through Friday. We will offer free shipping for all orders over $100.
- You will receive tracking information after your order has been processed. Please note; all orders require a processing time of 2-3 business days.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Orders under $100 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
Please Note: DUE TO COVID-19 MANY AREAS OF THE NATION ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS DUE TO PERSONNEL AND TRANSPORTATION SHORTAGES OF COURIERS.
*We thank you in advance for your patience during this difficult time.
- On your first candle burn, allow your candle to burn evenly across the vessel. This typically requires a burn time of 3-4 hours. Allowing your candle to burn evenly promotes the lifespan of your candle.
- ALWAYS trim your wick 1/8" prior to re-lighting. Utilize a wick trimmer to remove the burned pieces of wood (or cotton) from your wick before burning again.
- Always keep your candle free from any debris or wick trimmings.
- Extinguish your candle if it begins to soot, or if the flame becomes too high. This is often an indicator that the wick is not trimmed properly. If this happens, please proceed to extinguish the flame, allow the wax to cool and re-harden, and re-light.
- To receive optimal fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than four hours at a time.
- NEVER leave your burning candle unattended. Keep away from children, pets or and any drafts.
- Discontinue use of candle when 1/2" of wax is left.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 14-days Return Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund or replacement if proof of damage is submitted within 5- 7 days of delivery
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase within 14 days of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
Used candles are not permitted to be exchanged or returned.
Customization/ Private Label: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any private label orders.
Bulk Orders: If you are interested in receiving a bulk order discount for your event (wedding, birthday) please email us directly at email@example.com for assistance prior to ordering.
Wholesale: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for wholesale pricing and to place an order.We are delighted to work with you!